..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: i have 2 problem >> :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi to all

i hae first probelm

when i use bios

japan or europe v2 (14/06/2004)

the game crah when it load
like this foto
[Image: n3wPK-5kT0_567978775.jpg]

and when i chang bios to old one like 2002 or 2000

it work

BUT

have some slow
and i have good PC

my pc
is
GeForce 9600 GT 1Gb DDR3
Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz 8MB Cache
GB 4 Ram
win 7 ultimat n
lcd 22

wht i should do

to be fast ?

and did the problem is win7 ??

and ther any bios new 2006 or 2008 ?

thx
You are only allowed to use PS2 BIOS from your OWN playstation 2 console, otherwise it is illegal. If you are using illegally downloaded BIOS files you will NOT get support here.

You didn't post PCSX2 version,settings,plugins,plugin settings or game you are trying so we can't help anyway.
(03-07-2010, 01:28 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You are only allowed to use PS2 BIOS from your OWN playstation 2 console, otherwise it is illegal. If you are using illegally downloaded BIOS files you will NOT get support here.

You didn't post PCSX2 version,settings,plugins,plugin settings or game you are trying so we can't help anyway.

im try play tekken5
and isee some video on youtube run game fast and no problem

BUT wher can i found the full PCSX with plugins and bios was work good

without need add bios or somthing

can u give me the subject plz
or tell me wht i do

BUT

did my pc is good to run the game excellent"??
Your PC is medium range, some games will work well others will not.
PCSX2 NEEDS a PS2 bios to work. There is NO 'full PCSX2' or anything. There are programs to get the BIOS from your playstation 2 console. As I said before, if you get the BIOS from anywhere else except your OWN PS2 console it is illegal and we won't support it here.
(03-07-2010, 01:42 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Your PC is medium range, some games will work well others will not.
PCSX2 NEEDS a PS2 bios to work. There is NO 'full PCSX2' or anything. There are programs to get the BIOS from your playstation 2 console. As I said before, if you get the BIOS from anywhere else except your OWN PS2 console it is illegal and we won't support it here.

that mean now way to play the game witjout speed ??

and i dont have playstation 2

where can i found BIOS playstation 2 console
that been more better ??

or no way ??

and sorry my alot questionSmile

thx
Sorry, now that you admitted of not owning a Playstation 2 means that all those BIOS files were pirated and illegal. As our rule #1 states, your thread will be closed and you will get no more help here.