..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War II freezes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've got this weird problem with God of War II. Not that far into the game there is a guy being eaten by a bird, and later you cut him down so he falls into the fire of olympus or some....

in that cutscene, the game freezes. I got through that with the MPEG skip patch, and continued playing, but in the next cutscene, the game freezes again! It's pretty annoying to have to use the patch for every single cutscene in the game.... is there no way to fix this?
are you using savestates for the game?
if so dont do that Tongue also could you post your pc specs and wich reversion are you using? (also settings of that pleaseSmile)
(03-13-2010, 07:24 PM)warWeeny Wrote: [ -> ]are you using savestates for the game?
if so dont do that Tongue also could you post your pc specs and wich reversion are you using? (also settings of that pleaseSmile)

nope, not using savestates... I have an Nvidia GTS 250 (512mb) video card, Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00GHz, 4GB RAM, 32-bit OS...

what's reversion?Tongue
(03-13-2010, 10:19 PM)Pulsuhundur Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2010, 07:24 PM)warWeeny Wrote: [ -> ]are you using savestates for the game?

nope, not using savestates... I have an Nvidia GTS 250 (512mb) video card, Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00GHz, 4GB RAM, 32-bit OS...

what's reversion?Tongue

reversion is the ...euh..how do you explain that xD
the current pcsx2 you are using (newer are higher reversionsTongue)

so if you could post your pcsx2 settings (all of em Tongue) then we can help you the most Smile
(03-13-2010, 11:04 PM)warWeeny Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2010, 10:19 PM)Pulsuhundur Wrote: [ -> ]

what's reversion?Tongue

reversion is the ...euh..how do you explain that xD
the current pcsx2 you are using (newer are higher reversionsTongue)

so if you could post your pcsx2 settings (all of em Tongue) then we can help you the most Smile

oh, all rightWink I'm using PCSX2 r-1888... but I don't think I need to post all my settings, I found out the problem... it was because I had a PAL version of the game, I downloaded an NTSC version.
But now there's still a problem in the NTSC version. In the beginning of the game, the first time you face the colossus, and stab him in the eye, and Kratos gets thrown away, I just get a black screen, but sound still going, and then a screen which says "You are dead"!
help?Smile
Quote:I downloaded an NTSC version.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.