..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Best cofigurations for xenosaga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats the best settings, plugins and whatever else to get the best speed and quality out of them game?
The best setting in Xenosaga games are always using Dx10 and if you want a better graphic experience just use the better resolution that your video card can support. That's it. Smile
If anything try the latest beta as it may be faster than the stable 0.9.6 if you aren't using it already.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
(03-13-2010, 11:49 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]If anything try the latest beta as it may be faster than the stable 0.9.6 if you aren't using it already.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

i am, but which of the pluguins and settings XD

i mean i can use them but i want the best possible speed along with the looks. yes i am using DX10 hard. but anything else to make it faster in terms of speedhacks, game fixes, advanced and cpu?
whenever i get my mech, the game crawls, same with cut-scenes (rendered with the engine) the they will chug without using my full cpu. and the shadows have lines connecting the the player
edited to get better reponce... hopefully
The game is extremely demanding, specially with the A.G.W.S. and some scenes as you noticed already and there's not much you can do without upgrading your PC. Default settings work fine, make sure you use the latest GSdx and SPU2-X, speedhacks don't work so good with it as far as I remember but you could try using the EE Misc Hacks which couldn't really harm and the EE x1.5 cycle rate one (higher could cause many scenes to be just skippy).

Since you didn't post your PC specs I'm just guessing but you might want to lower your internal d3d res or even use the "native" option in GSdx.
ok my system is

AMD Phenom 2 550BE (tricore unlocked) 3.10Ghz
4gb DDR3 1333 ram
3850 512mb (i know... thats my bottleneck XP but cant afford much else)
seems turning off vpu cycle steal helps alot XD

also im useing software mode, big difference too bad it wont look great >=|. wish more fixes could be made that can help it run better