..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, im trying to run mx vs atv untamed, but if i start the emulator with usa bios, it just crash on the loading page of ps2, when there are those spheres, and when i run it with the japan bios it goes to the memory card page. what should i do?
Post more info. PC specs, PCSX2 version, PCSX2 settings, Plugin settings, plugins used.
(03-14-2010, 06:30 PM)maginiun Wrote: [ -> ]hi, im trying to run mx vs atv untamed, but if i start the emulator with usa bios, it just crash on the loading page of ps2, when there are those spheres, and when i run it with the japan bios it goes to the memory card page. what should i do?

Read it carefully, he said 2 bios. Must u wait until he spill it out ? Why don't u just close his thread ?
why would we ?
Is it illegal to own 2 PS2s ?
Because he could have 2 PS2s and we aren't here to witch hunt on pirates. Next time leave the moderator business to the people who know about it.
(03-15-2010, 12:49 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Because he could have 2 PS2s and we aren't here to witch hunt on pirates. Next time leave the moderator business to the people who know about it.

Well, that's true. Then solve his problem. My logic says that if those happen, then his cddvd must be changed to Linuz ISO. Oh yeah, and you must make your own ISO of the game by using ImgBurn or IsoBuster. And then, run the game by using ISO. Don't mount the iso into a virtual drive.