..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FF 12 freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi @ll,
I have a very big problem with FF12.
If I start it I could see a short video about the heaven...than the game freeze and nothing happend.......i dont understand, because FF 10 runs without any problems.

FF12 runs onl with the graphic plugin: SDX9 MSVC14 SSE2 0.10 but with these plugin I have black stripes and can see only a little bit.

I have Windows Vista 64
Phenom II x4 955 BE (3,2 Ghz)
GTX 260
4 GB Ram

I use the PCSX2 0.9.6_r1888

I hope that someone could help me.

Thanks and best regards

Baz
hey take a look at my topic : http://forums.pcsx2.net/post-102025.html#pid102025
And use the same configuration as me (maybe use DX10 hardware mode instead of DX9)

With this config i'm playing at 60 fps with a configuration not as good as yours.
FF12 runs fine with newer GSdx. Use the latest March 2010 beta plugin pack and the GSdx that has.
http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=plgn
Thank you for your information,

but it crash until now.....
I test the GSdx 0.1.16 and I choose all configs which are possible....
but nothing worked......
I used the different Bios versions....the same result.
The game freeze and freeze again within 5 seconds......and it is everytime the same place
All PC drivers are up to date, temperature cant be.

maybe a directX problem?
But all Direcx games are working (BC2 for example) and FFX runs without any problems....
I donĀ“t understand these problem and hope, that someone could help me.

Thanks and best regards
Baz
Hey, admin Bositman, does ff12 need certain gamefix or patch to make it work in pcsx2? Cause i think i've experienced this before. But i just left that aside cause that game wasn't fun at all Tongue
No it doesn't need any gamefix or patch, it never did.
Bazillus your ISO image or disc might be damaged. If you are using an ISO image, try creating it again with imgburn
(03-16-2010, 03:12 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]No it doesn't need any gamefix or patch, it never did.
Bazillus your ISO image or disc might be damaged. If you are using an ISO image, try creating it again with imgburn

Oh, then his iso maybe faulty,eh. Th a lot, i think i will try to play this game. But sure my iso is damaged? cause i create it without having any bad sector,lol
Is your nickname Basilus? Cause last time I checked this was his thread and I was replying to his problem.
Thanks all I found the problem.

the reason was the sound plugin, i changed it to SPU2-x 1.2 and everything works Smile

Regards

Baz