..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: how can i make bleach battle bladers faster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i thought my computer was makeing my game slow but i didnt try playing a different game and i did it was rfaster its just my bleach game is slow how could i make this mush faster and if this help am useing pcsx2 0.9.6 i dont think my intel celeron matter
Quote:i dont think my intel celeron matter

it does.
which gpu do you have ?
Since u are using Intel Celeron, most of GPUs are weak for Pcsx2. Am i right ?
@ ikazu

I think you got confused with intel celeron (wich is a cpu),and a gpu that have nothing to do about this.

@ dark-inuyasha

Please give us your full specs
(03-22-2010, 04:09 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]@ ikazu

I think you got confused with intel celeron (wich is a cpu),and a gpu that have nothing to do about this.

@ dark-inuyasha

Please give us your full specs

could u tell me how to found my full space
run dxdiag & post a screeshot here
(03-23-2010, 08:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]run dxdiag & post a screeshot here

am guessing u meant run it in cmd so i did and i took a pic of these two
looking at those pics i can clearly see that you have a single core pc (celeron) wich isnt good at all for pcsx2 and despite the fact that you have a very weak cpu for pcsx2,you have a weak gpu too (an intel mobile),so i think that you can just try the latest beta on this forums,but im afraid that wont do much good.You really have to buy a new laptop or better just buy a new desktop pc if you want pcsx2 emulation you need a dual core or better,and for gpu you need a nvidia 8800 or faster to get some decent speeds
owh no...is mobile celly which is hard to find other way to play as fast as ur can tweak ur plugin
(03-24-2010, 05:37 AM)^KamilskaZ^ Wrote: [ -> ]owh no...is mobile celly which is hard to find other way to play as fast as ur can tweak ur plugin

o this sucks well thanks for telling me