..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SSE3 plugin for AMD users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know, I know, don't get angry with me. The difference between SSE3 and SSSE3 is obvious and I'm fully aware of it. But my CPU supports SSE3 and still I can't find an SSE3 plugin. I'm using the GSdx SSE2 one and I was wondering if there is an SSE3 plugin existing. Also if there is something for the AMD instructions such as 3D NOW! and etc. I will be happy if you help my find it.
Glad to see more bulgarians in the forums Wink

Im from Bulgaria,Burgas

Hmm you have AMD Athlon X2 64 Dual Core right?
as for SSE3 plugins....dont think so,what you see is what you get
SSE2,SSE41,SSSE3

P.S.i would speak bulgarian but Bositman will cut off my head for this Laugh
nothing special for amd users. Sorry
The only thing you can do is install amd Cpu optimization 1.4. It helped me quite a lot
Thanks. I'm happy to see more bulgarians too Smile And I'll try the cpu optimization to see if there is any difference Smile
SSE3 is also on Intel CPUs BTW, is just that there's nothing useful on it for PCSX2 or the plugins as far as the devs are concerned.
Yeah, I suspected that when I was unable to find even one plugin using it. Well, thank you everyone. BTW, I installed the cpu optimization, but I don't see any difference. There isn't even a process working for this program...
It´s something they`re not focusing ATM actually...love AMD but can´t use 1/3 of PCSX2 real power...
(04-12-2010, 03:08 AM)Chonwey Wrote: [ -> ]It´s something they`re not focusing ATM actually...love AMD but can´t use 1/3 of PCSX2 real power...

why? Laugh