..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help about FFX and FFX-2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
the latest ps2 emu isnt really allowing me to config it :\ i keep on trying to configurate it but still, it's like i didnt change it at all. Will the latest version of ps2 emu help with my FFX-2 problem at all? :\
Nevermind my post before this.

Anyway, what settings should I get for me to run FFX-2 fine? Can anyone give me a video link about how to config this for FFX-2 or the overall best config?
Try the lastest plugins. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Bet...1#pid48781
The GSdx 0.1.16, SPU2 1.4, lilypad 0.9, and linuziso 0.9. Remember to put the "portaudio..." and "w32...v3" in your pcsx2 folder.
Experiment with the speedhacks.
You should get a better performance than with 0.96.
Okay, I tried the newest version with the plugins you gave me. I tried playing FFX-2 and it's still slow plus the blinking. LOL.

Is there any way to fix this or am i just out of luck? :\
PC specs? PCSX2 settings?
(04-13-2010, 02:20 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]PC specs? PCSX2 settings?

For the Specs, i posted it as my sig.
For the pcsx2 settings, I need to know what's the best settings for FFX-2. I really want to play it since I Finished FFX :\.
What graphics card?

There's no "best settings" really, show us your settings so we can help you better.
It's been mentioned before but try the latest beta.
how do i check the graphics card? :\ lol sorry im noob with these things >.< and im using the latest. r1888 something like that.

do you need screenshots or do you want me just to type it out?
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD this is the graphics card, found it.

sooo.is it bad? :|
Very bad.
Any Intel GMA is very bad for PCSX2's health.
Your CPU is also hanging on the edge of a "Don't even think about playing 3D games!" cliff.

As a quick comparison, the PC in my sig still having some slowdowns in FFX-2.
Pages: 1 2 3 4