..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Transformers Atari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I am Trying to play Transformers Armada EU version which is listed as ingame on the compat list however it isnt working at all not even loading up just a black screen help?

I have tried latest plugins and the original plug ins
if u r suffering from black screen then try this.... disable min/max speed hack.... if nothing happens then try disable all speed hacks...also try changing bios to increase compatibility..
but make sure that ur cd/dvd or iso is fine ...use linuzzap iso player
none are activated. Still ahve the same problem.
do u tried changing bios?
PC specs? PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any kind of error in the PCSX2 output console?
PC specs

q6600 at stock
9800GTX
Win7 64bit
4gb ram

all default setting come when downloading

no errors in the console just does a heap memory total free which I presume is normal
(04-12-2010, 08:47 AM)samrat4u Wrote: [ -> ]do u tried changing bios?

only possible if he has multiple ps2s.
I doubt it's the case for most of the people here.
Do you tried changing the values in advance option?
If you use an ISO, is the ISO of the game OK? Maybe it's a bad ISO that don't work.
What of the lastest you tried? The SPU2 and GSDX should be fine there.
Also try using the lastest beta.
(04-12-2010, 10:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]only possible if he has multiple ps2s.
I doubt it's the case for most of the people here.

ammmmm..from ur profile it is obvious that u know better than me but.......its my personal experience with tekken 5
The game suffers from a timing problem. If you leave it running for a long time, it'll start showing the loading screen.
It'll keep running so slow, so it's not really playable now.
Pages: 1 2