..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final fantasy X problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys i got a question for you!
first i have to say that my knowledge in computers isn't awesome, but ill try to do my best!

the problem is that when i try to open pcsx2 a strange messagge appears..what do have i got to do?

My pc is: Intel i7 @ 3.06
Windows 7
Pc Speakers
Office 2010
4 GB RAM
1 T hard disk
(04-12-2010, 11:28 PM)fyregem Wrote: [ -> ]Ok guys i got a question for you!
first i have to say that my knowledge in computers isn't awesome, but ill try to do my best!

the problem is that when i try to open pcsx2 a strange messagge appears..what do have i got to do?

My pc is: Intel i7 @ 3.06
Windows 7
Pc Speakers
Office 2010
4 GB RAM
1 T hard disk

ah i was forgetting, the messagge said:"card error"!
That's the whole error? Oo

If it's a memcard error try running PCSX2 as admin (right click) or moving the PCSX2 folder to a place with rights like your Documents folder.
it says "error graphic card not found"!
Blink

What's your gfx card anyway?
he hasn't lol!
they removed my graphic card 2 weeks ago, they installed me a card until i buy another one, the model is " GeForce 2 GTS" i'll have to buy another one next week!
(04-13-2010, 06:10 PM)fyregem Wrote: [ -> ]they removed my graphic card 2 weeks ago, they installed me a card until i buy another one, the model is " GeForce 2 GTS" i'll have to buy another one next week!

you really will.. lol
(04-13-2010, 06:11 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2010, 06:10 PM)fyregem Wrote: [ -> ]they removed my graphic card 2 weeks ago, they installed me a card until i buy another one, the model is " GeForce 2 GTS" i'll have to buy another one next week!

you really will.. lol

Is it bad card? i can play f.e.a.r. with no problem btw what can i do to solve the problem?
Get a card that isn't 10 years old. PCSX2 will not work with that.
Pages: 1 2