..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: yu yu hakusho dark tournament problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i run yu yu hakusho dark tournament in pcsx2 it only shows half screen...the other half is not visible.i tried pressing f6 but to no use.
plz help me.Sad
Try using a (Software) renderer in GSdx.
(04-14-2010, 01:36 PM)im abcd Wrote: [ -> ]when i run yu yu hakusho dark tournament in pcsx2 it only shows half screen...the other half is not visible.i tried pressing f6 but to no use.
plz help me.Sad

but then i only get 6 to 15 fps
But that fixed it? Hmmm... try "native" in (Hardware) GSdx?
(04-14-2010, 06:10 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]But that fixed it? Hmmm... try "native" in (Hardware) GSdx?

thank u soo much.it works perfectly nowSmileSmile
sorry but a problem occurred.the characters seem a bit black
screen shot
[Image: untitled-12.jpg]
it would be really nice if u could solve it
@ im abcd
just tried this game under native,and even scale x2 under dx10,and using latest gsdx and pcsx2 rev 1888,and i dont have any problems at all.So tell us your specs and what version of pcsx2 are u using so we can help you further
(04-15-2010, 12:40 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]@ im abcd
just tried this game under native,and even scale x2 under dx10,and using latest gsdx and pcsx2 rev 1888,and i dont have any problems at all.So tell us your specs and what version of pcsx2 are u using so we can help you further

i have tried it under native...n i get the full screen but as i have shown in the screen shot the characters look a bit black..how to scale x2 under dx10?
i use
pcsx2 0.9.6
i have
windows xp professional
intel®core™2 cpu
2.00 GHz,1 gb of ram