..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There seems to be absolutely NO problem in Naruto:Ultimate Ninja 5 when I play it.I get decent 24-26 FPS.But dont turn on speedhacks I am too lazy to check it myself but there is a speedhack that causes ALL the background to disappear alongwith other things for e.g. you cant even see the kunai the enemy throws at you BUT I GET LIKE 70-75 FPS LOL Wink.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"Just making another pointless post" Smile
[quote='Speedy42' pid='110871' dateline='1273577041']
There seems to be absolutely NO problem in Naruto:Ultimate Ninja 5 when I play it.I get decent 24-26 FPS.But dont turn on speedhacks I am too lazy to check it myself but there is a speedhack that causes ALL the background to disappear alongwith other things for e.g. you cant even see the kunai the enemy throws at you BUT I GET LIKE 70-75 FPS LOL Wink.

as for the fight after deidara i havent played the game that much to get there but maybe its a problem of the emulator u can try using newer svn's that maybe got this fixed
My ones NOT a dual core that's why I call it crappy all the time but still It's performing better than expected Smile
i have problem i dont know how to fix it

watch: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60817010@N0.../lightbox/

plz help ASAP

Intel® Celeron® CPU E1400 @ 2.00GHz
2048 MB RAM
(03-18-2011, 10:29 AM)arvin_tan22 Wrote: [ -> ]i have problem i dont know how to fix it

watch: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60817010@N0.../lightbox/

plz help ASAP

Intel® Celeron® CPU E1400 @ 2.00GHz
2048 MB RAM

svn versions aren't supported.
try latest offical beta instead
(03-18-2011, 11:55 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]svn versions aren't supported.
try latest offical beta instead

how do i do that?

Pages: 1 2