..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Emulates GT4, everything else dosent.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I got this problem, i dont know why but PCSX2 emulates perfectly Gran Turismo 4, and EVERYTHING ELSE dosent, only get a black screen, I allready tryed on this games:

1.- REZ
2.- Strikers 1945 1&2
3.- Crash bandicoot the wrath of cortex
4.- Crash bandicoot Nitro kart
5.- Crash Bandicoot tag team
6.- Grand Teft Auto 3
7.- Grand Teft Auto San Andreas

i dont know if there is a problem with the video plugin or controler or any other stuff, i will really apreciate your help LaughLaughLaugh

Thanks!

PC Specs:
Intel core 2 quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz Stock
XFX HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 DX11
8 GB DDR2
Sound Blaster 7.1 Audigy

Emulator Specs:
PCSX2 0.9.6 Official release
GSdx 1873 SSE3 0.1.15 (Direct 11 Hardware, Grey texture filtering, Allow 8-bit textures, no wait VSync and disabled output merger blur effect.)
SPU2-X 1.2.0
LilyPad svn 0.10.0
Everything else at Null
USA v02.00 Bios (Dumped from my PS2)
You should try using beta 1888 and the March 11 beta plugin pack: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
(04-20-2010, 08:26 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You should try using beta 1888 and the March 11 beta plugin pack: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta

Allready tried, same thing, ¿It will had something to be with the ISO?
Probably. San Andreas works for me.
DirectX 11 is still in alpha stage, use DirectX 10 instead
Check the emulator console for warnings or errors, and post them here.
Here i get some screenshots of the emulator and the console for you can see what is happening (I hope)

Gran Turismo 4

[Image: 2vi2qvd.jpg]

REZ

[Image: 2qx0shf.jpg]

Strikers 1945 I&II

[Image: j5kxfk.jpg]

GTA San Andreas

[Image: rv9d2s.jpg]

Thanks!
I had the same problem. What I had to do was revert to the older version of the DVD plugins, such as the ones that came with the last official PCSX2.
Pirated games in the screenshots...

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.