..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shadow Hearts advanced settings that worked best for you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well basically I wonder what advanced settings are best for Shadow Hearts I read that as for graphics software renderer dx10 works best but found nothing about how I should set my advanced for best speed.
What advanced?

Except for the GS plugin the game is pretty fast, you shouldn't have a problem with it.
Config -> Advanced obviously ? o_O and no its pretty slow in towns and such even when im using dx10 software
DX9 Software is what you want for speed in this game. Advanced settings have almost no effect in this game's speed since it is GS limited due to a unique bug (some very weird coding technique used which kills performance with PCSX2)
dx9 and dx10 software dont have any difference but earlier i used some advanced setting the game was running so-so then i restored default and the speed dropped and ... i forgot the settings i had before >_< oh and i heard shadow hearts 2 runs faster than 1 is that true ? o_O
Yes most games run faster than Shadow Hearts 1, due to the bug I described. Did you try setting 3 sw render threads when using the software modes of GSdx? That should give a good speed boost with your quad
Oh just did and it helped thanks uhm what about speedhacks which are good and which are bad for this game got any idea about that ?
Again, most won't do anything since it is a GS problem. You can try some though Tongue
(04-22-2010, 12:54 PM)Envy Wrote: [ -> ]Config -> Advanced obviously ? o_O and no its pretty slow in towns and such even when im using dx10 software

My bad I didn't read the thread title Tongue

Speedhacks and most settings other than graphics plugin won't have much of a difference in the game, it's pretty fast except for that... If you want you can use the Idle loop and INTC hacks and set the clamps to "none" but I doubt you'll feel a difference.
I had that hack on already but setting both clamp modes to none gave like 5 fps so its good now thanks for all the help =)