..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: help! "error opening CDVD plugin"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! I'm italian, so sorry for my english and sorry if this isn't the correct section! However i have a little problem with PCSX2: i can't use it anymore. I've downloaded it and tryed with success, i have played Final Fantasy X until yesterday, too! But today, when i tryed to play, i saw "error opening CDVD plugin" and i can't understand why yesterday i could and now i can't play... Maybe is because i've loaded another play for mistake (final fantasy x-2), the first time the software starts without problem (with FFx-2) but it did't read the disc (only memory cards), the second time i could see the plugin error with all games! Anyone can help me?
Which CDVD plugin are you using? Are you running from a DVD disc or an ISO image?
uh it's an iso image! and i don't know which plugin i'm using cause i've downloaded and configured it a lot of time ago! but if u can tell me how to change plugin or how to optimize pcsx2 i think i will make u a monument! i found only one italian guide to pcsx2 and i understood only half of it Glare
Use "Linuz ISO" as ISO plugin and make sure your ISO image is NOT mounted or used in any other external program.
ok i set it to linux iso cdvd 0.9.0 (before that it was on gigahertz's cdvd plugin 0.7.0), but now, when i try to play, i see "error loading C:\users\simone\downloads\FINAL_FANTASY_X.ISO, and after that the plugin error again...
Quote:C:\users\simone\downloads\FINAL_FANTASY_X.ISO

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.