..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dark cloud 2 Fps help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that there have been a few other threads like this but none seem to help me out much. Im a wee bit of a newbie to the psx2 emulator so please help. I can barely get 8-10 fps it's really annoying Sad anywho here are my Dxdaig stuff....

umm I got 1 core cpu and nvidia 7200 gs 256 mb

------------------
Time of this report: 4/23/2010, 23:46:54
Machine name: GAMINGMACHINE
Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Basic (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_gdr.090805-0102)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: EMACHINES
System Model: W3609
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel® Celeron® D CPU 3.33GHz, ~3.3GHz
Memory: 510MB RAM
Page File: 792MB used, 709MB available
Windows Dir: D:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6000.16386 32bit Unicode
Sorry but your cpu and video card just wont cut it. Especially since you only have a single core cpu. Consider buying a new rig.
My old laptop's Celeron @560 2.13 Ghz and intergrated graphic card run FFX at 15 fps, much faster than yours, lol. I don't know much about Intel CPU, but it seems that laptop's Celeron @ is much faster than desktop's normal Celeron CPU.
Eh... Celeron has been the name of many different chips, your "old" Celeron is actually newer and seems based on an architecture which is almost twice as fast as the Celeron D one. You're also comparing the performance on one of the least demanding 3D games (FFX) to that of a demanding game like Dark Cloud 2 can be.

jadariin is right, there's no way unless miguelsz2 gets a new computer.
Maybe you should get beta 1888 and latest plugin pack.That's the best we can help Smile