..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PXS2 don't seem to working well on my window 7 desktop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone i am new to this.

i am also having some problem in working out the program. It actually work when I installed the software at my 32bits XP laptop but it didn't work when i tried to install it at my Window 7 (64bits) desktop.

It kept mentioned that GP Plugin was not found? I suspected it could be the bios problem and thus i reinstall and redump all my bios into the bios folder but nothing work.

Can anyone advise on this? What could be problem? Hope for your help.

Thanks
First, don't post your problem multiple times throughout the forum, I deleted your other post.
Now you should tell us exactly the error message.
I can already tell you some stuff you should try:
1) Update DirectX (yes even on Windows 7 you need to do this): http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...6652CD92A3&displaylang=en
2) Download and install this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...02b2af5fc2&displaylang=en
(04-24-2010, 04:17 PM)shadowdragon80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone i am new to this.

i am also having some problem in working out the program. It actually work when I installed the software at my 32bits XP laptop but it didn't work when i tried to install it at my Window 7 (64bits) desktop.

It kept mentioned that GP Plugin was not found? I suspected it could be the bios problem and thus i reinstall and redump all my bios into the bios folder but nothing work.

Can anyone advise on this? What could be problem? Hope for your help.

Thanks

I think you mean "graphics plugin was not found" error message. If it is, download and update your DirectX to the latest package like Bositman said. Just follow the links
Oh hello guys, thanks for the advice. I realised the problem is due to detection of the bios. The solution is that i should not have installed it on my program files directory but instead at the main drive. This is what some people told me at another forum.
That has nothing to do with your BIOS, it's the usual permissions problem with Vista/ Windows 7 which is described in the FAQ, if you read it.
Okay I will read more about it. Thanks