..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Setting help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to play my Kingdom Hearts 2 on my pc using the PCSX2; Though when the game is not puased. My FPS drops to 12.3; What would be the most perferable settings in configuration(What nots) for running the game?
PC specs? Version used? Plugins?
Processor:AMD Athlon™64 Processor 3500+ 2.20ghz
Memory:1.00GB(895MB Usable)
Windows 7 32xBit

PCSX2 Version 0.9.6

Plugins:GSdx 890(MSVC 15.000,SSE2)0.1.14
Lilypad 0.9.9
Linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0
USBnull Driver 0.5.0
SPU2-X 1.1.0
DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
FWnull Driver 0.4.0

I can take pictures of my Configuration if you want.
Your cpu is slow and your ram is low. You'll have a problem running 3d games there. Try playing 2d games instead. You havent posted your Video card too
(04-25-2010, 06:05 AM)jadariin Wrote: [ -> ]Your cpu is slow and your ram is low. You'll have a problem running 3d games there. Try playing 2d games instead. You havent posted your Video card too

Well I don't seem to have a problem running Wow; Also my Gcard is a Nvidia 6150 LE. Just not sure whats the best settings to smooth out the Emulator to a 40-50 FPS ratio. Sofar im at the battle of Seifer and its sorta jumping to 113 fps and dropping to 14 could it be my CPU configuration settings?
Ahhhh I fixed my issue; It was the Cycle rate speed up. I had it at 3x.
WOW isnt really graphics or cpu intensive so it cant really be a good benchmark for PC performance. Nice for you it was fixed. But you might have problems when playing other demanding games for the PS2.

If Kingdom hearts 2 runs nice for you, you could probably run KH1 FFX and FFX-2.
Aye; Its no longer low as it was but still not as good enough. 31 fps which is better. I need a new pc in general. This one is slowly dieing. Stuffs failing inside. Mainly graphics card and fans.