..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Radiata Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure what's happening, but I'm not really able to play the game.

Using GDsx 890 SSE2 1.14
SPU2-X
Gigaherz's CD/DVD Plugin 0.7.0
PCSX2 0.9.6

___

AMD Athlon II x4 2.60
GTX 285 2 gig
4 gigs DDR3 ram.
___

PROBLEM : Graphics are awkward, lines (vertical) and images waving off the pixels. (see picture)

Frames go from 59/60 to 10-15.

Skipping around.

___
Picture : http://tinypic.com/r/6qz2ah/5

__ Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!
Select 'native' in GSdx, these are errors caused by using different resolutions than the ones intended for the game.
Also use beta 1888 of PCSX2 for a speed boost: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
That did actually make the intro appear!
Also that helped the speed issue, but I still do get the colored stripes that were in the screenshot I posted prior.
The colors leaving trails has been fixed.
This is the only one of my games that does this, so you know.
There are fix for Radiata. Do search or google.
(05-03-2010, 03:12 PM)Summoner Wrote: [ -> ]There are fix for Radiata. Do search or google.

Or you could just nicely tell him? HuhHuh
(05-03-2010, 11:28 PM)pedrosilvaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2010, 03:12 PM)Summoner Wrote: [ -> ]There are fix for Radiata. Do search or google.

Or you could just nicely tell him? HuhHuh

Emm, as i know, unofficial builds do not support here.Ninja
(05-04-2010, 01:31 AM)Summoner Wrote: [ -> ]Emm, as i know, unofficial builds do not support here.Ninja

Could have just told him that. He didn't knew what to search on google. I mean google is like Big and all...Tongue
I did search through google before asking here, I mean...it's not like I don't know how to google and such.
Still not 100% sure what I'm looking for on google, but I'll just play rez or something till I'm more aware Laugh
There is nothing to google for this.
The bug you see is caused by a problem in GSdx we cannot fix at this time.
You either live with it, or play a different game Wink