..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 work slowly ..help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Updating your DirectX should do the trick I believe....
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...6652CD92A3&displaylang=en
allso i get alot of errors it cant load the gs plugins and the memory card thas what it sais
is that because of the windows7?
or maybe cause i have another version of pcsx2 installed?
(05-08-2010, 12:40 AM)fick_manning Wrote: [ -> ]i dunno what is gpu sorry...?

GPU states for Graphics Processor Unit, i.e. your videocard..
(05-08-2010, 12:40 AM)fick_manning Wrote: [ -> ]i dunno what is gpu sorry...?

GPU is your graphics card....if you don't have that then you have an integrated GPU.
NO having another copy of PCSX2 installed doesn't make any difference Smile Try updating DirectX or download the all the Service Packs for it (I think that there is only one available for Windows7) and then update DirectX using the web Installer.I think that this *might* solve your problemsSmile
ok so i downloaded the directx and now there is a question/ problem?
i got now allso directx 11 in the plugin configration so should i do with it and what is the best way to configure it to my system?
it have all kinds of options (null wait vsync resulotion) i donno what is the best for me....
again this is my system:
amd atlhon 64 x2 dual core 4200+ 2.20 ghz
2 giga ram
windows 7 32 bit
my GPU is- Nvidia Gforce 9600 GT
(05-08-2010, 08:17 AM)fick_manning Wrote: [ -> ]ok so i downloaded the directx and now there is a question/ problem?
i got now allso directx 11 in the plugin configration so should i do with it and what is the best way to configure it to my system?
it have all kinds of options (null wait vsync resulotion) i donno what is the best for me....
again this is my system:
amd atlhon 64 x2 dual core 4200+ 2.20 ghz
2 giga ram
windows 7 32 bit
my GPU is- Nvidia Gforce 9600 GT

Enable native, disable all other options. And screen resolution doesn't affect emulation speed. Use Direct3D10 Hardware for the best option, if you get buggy screen, use Direct3D10 Software to fix the graphics ( not recommended unless if you have a super fast computer)
(05-08-2010, 01:01 AM)fick_manning Wrote: [ -> ]allso i get alot of errors it cant load the gs plugins and the memory card thas what it sais
is that because of the windows7?
or maybe cause i have another version of pcsx2 installed?

That problem is NOT Windows 7 related.

If you simply:

1. Extract the "pcsx2-beta-1888.7z" into a folder (name it "PCSX2 1888" or whatever).
2. Then extract the "Plugins-30-December-2009.7z" into that same folder.
3. Make a folder in that folder (the "PCSX2 1888" folder) called "bios" and put your BIOS in it.
4. Also, neither of these 2 "7z" files contain the "DEV9null.dll" plugin. So you will need to get it from another download (if you don't have it already) and put in in the "plugins" folder.
5. When all of this is done, run pcsx2-1888.exe

Now, you may have to set the plugins and bios directory, but you should have a fully functional PCSX2 emulator. As for memory cards, either make them yourself or get them from another download (as you did with "DEV9null") and copy/move them into the "memcards" folder PCSX2 makes when you first run it.

ikazu's advice is pretty much spot-on. I can add to change the "Cdvdrom" to "Linuz ISO". Try using "Gigaherz CDVD" plugin when a game simply will not load (i.e. just a black screen). You should definitely use "Native", as ikazu said. "Software mode" will rely on your CPU (processor) and will likely be slower with your 2.2Ghz dual core.
i did all the things that you said and now before the actual game start i get an 300 fps its really fast too fast and when the actual game is star (when i move my player and all that) i got between 70 to 95 fps so its still alitlle bit slow..is there anything left to do?
Slow? if yor getting 70 to 90 in a game it`s fast, too fast. pal is only 50 fps, id set the frame limiter too get a constant frame rate
Pages: 1 2 3