..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Why doesn't it work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the r1888 beta, got the bios's for it, got the latest plugin package, updated my direct x and windows c++ and made sure my computer was powerful enough to run it (my old crappy computer at least showed some images)

When I load up an ISO with Linuz ISO (tried ICO and Marvel Vs. Capcom) it just comes up with a black screen with active fps rates (about 60).

I tried running just from BIOS and it does show me the typical PS2 introduction screen with the cubes (so I know it works). As soon as I try to load an ISO I just get a frozen image from the moment I was in the BIOS (no disc) mode and no sound.
unmount the iso from any third party tool.
If it still doesn't work, please provide pcsx2 settings, plugins settings, screenshots, etc... anything useful.
(05-05-2010, 06:59 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]unmount the iso from any third party tool.
If it still doesn't work, please provide pcsx2 settings, plugins settings, screenshots, etc... anything useful.

No sure how to do that without taking tons of screencaps.

I'll say that I got Ico to run with the ZeroGS 0.97.01 plugin but it was weird looking and was moving too slowly to play. Did this by executing. Tried to execute again but now black screen again.

Btw while loading, it says Not Detected SSE4.2 after a few minutes, for what that's worth.
Yes, it's about 10 screenshots which will take what 5 minutes from your time? If you can't be bothered, why should anyone bother to help you?
If ICO runs with ZeroGS (and not GSdx), then you have a DirectX problem.
Most likely you didn't update it yet.