..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: help a newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
im new here i dont know much about the emulator yet so i would be really glad if someone would help and guide me >_<
(i find this psx2 emulator much harder to config than ps1 emulator that i had)

ive been wanting to play this emulator since last year but my computer was not that good yet until i bought a gtx 9500 the other day, i was previously using a gtx 7300 before until the capacitors blew last month. anyways..

i've installed and followed the basics on the configurations i found here. i have my own bios.

now when i tried to run the iso game mounted on my magicIso (im trying La Pucelle Tactics)

this msgs came up

[Image: mmeeqc.jpg]

[Image: 2n65cwm.jpg]

why is it like this even thought i've already config my cdvdrom to Linuz Iso CDVD 0.6.0

what should i do next?
oh when i used peops it worked..
im going to give it some more try on making this work.
I love these kinds of threads.
First post - help
Second post - same user - solved
xD
don't use magic iso with Linuz Iso because linuz iso mounts image himself.
im currently stuck here
[Image: n62sux.jpg]

what should i do next? i have'nt really tried a ps2 console before, when will the game load?

i've config the pad 1 in controllers but it seems like its not responding when i press a key
Try to remake your iso. Use ImgBurn
remake it to another iso? i have magicIso and powerIso but i'll try ImgBurn altho im not familliar with that yet.
You can also try IsoBuster , to me both of them never fail in creating ISO image file. The ISO file always comes with the .CUE file (on IsoBuster, don't know in ImgBurn). Just want to remind.
i've download the game disc im using via torrent. do i really have to burn the iso on a dvd before i can play the game? can't i just mount them?
Does it REALLY need mounting???!
Funny in your pic i saw Boot Error>SYSTEM.CNF is this game busted
wtf and upper "*Disk Type - Illegal...." :X
WTF?!

and ikazu good luck with those exams Laugh
Pages: 1 2 3