..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX native resolution problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this is my first post on this forum.
What else would be the reason, I made this thread to share my problem with youBiggrin
I started playing FFX and the resolution was really really low, something like 640x480 or lower. After 2 hours of searching and trying I had the awesome idea (Tongue lol) to change the internal resolution so I disabled native and run it at 1024x1024. Even this low, game looked 10x better than with native so I figured there was a problem or something. I wanted to know if I'm the only one having this problem and if there's someone who can help me out.
Anyway, here is my config: http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/72/config.png

Thanks in advance, ChrisBiggrin
Its not a problem. The game obviously looks horrible on 640x480 resolution. Try running a computer game at that resolution, its gonna look like crap too.
(05-05-2010, 11:25 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Its not a problem. The game obviously looks horrible on 640x480 resolution. Try running a computer game at that resolution, its gonna look like crap too.
Hey I had the output resolution ox 1280x1024 and had native on and still looked really bad. Might wanna check my configBiggrin
That resolution is only the size of the window. Internal resolution is what resolution the game is rendered at.
I just run the game in window mode and noticed it says 512x416 is that really the game's native resolution?
Thats sounds about right. If you want higher quality image you have to increase that with the internal resolution.
Ahh, I see then. I guess it feels a bit different since I haven't played it for about 7 yearsLaugh
Anyway, thanks for your timeLaugh