..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Fight Night Round 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# PCSX2 version: Official Beta 1888, Official v0.9.6 release
# CPU options: EErec on, VUrec0 and VUrec1 on, MTGS on,both microvu 0 and 1 on and off
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.14 (hardware, dx10) Software mode works great but is slow like hell, ZeroGS 0.9.6, spu2ghz 1.9.0 or ZeroSPU 0.46
# Description: There are some missing textures in the coach for example,the lady that tells you the round number,doing story mode,the first fights when you wear that practice helmet (the helmet is screwed,missing textures),and even when you finish a round and you are about to be prompted to heal your character you cant see the bar that indicates how well you are healing your boxer.

Attached images:
The coach

[Image: 98866683.jpg]

The lady

[Image: 43029433.jpg]

Those bars (i dont know if you can see them,they are like garbage),its when it says "heal"

[Image: 38936545.jpg]

Story mode

[Image: 76309652.jpg]

Thanks for any help you can provide
so,nobody knows anything about this ?
Path3 masking.
We're always working on it, but it's tricky.
On the latest svn builds, try the last gamefix.
thanks a lot for your response,gonna try it later
Edit: well,i already tried it and there isnt any changes at all (if you mean the last hack,i think you refer to the "VU XGKick hack",well anyway i already tried all gamefixes too Tongue)
i also tried the "ipu fix" but that one didnt seems to work at all either,anyway its nice its being work already so keep up the good work
I think Rama was talking about the EE timing-multi purpose.try if all else fails hack. But i may be wrong Smile
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.