..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [bug report] Forbidden Siren 2 [Pal]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
PCSX2 version: r1888 - Seems to be the only version it works on well at least lets you play other version includeing the new 9.7 alpha give a black screen
CPU options: EErec on, VUrec0 and VUrec1 on, MTGS on,both microvu 0 and 1 on and off EErec & VUrec on extra/preserve with both mircovu recs on
Plugins used: GSdx 2693 0.1.16 (dx9/10 hardware and software) Zerogs0.97.1 both give the same results
No Speed hacks

Deserption - don't really know what you would call it i guess random garbage Huh looking up and down you will see it in the right coner usually of the screen and also randomly behide you at times when running and i guess in some places.
screenshots look fine to me..
Man ref, you're out of practice Laugh
Half the screen is filled with SPS Wink
what exactly is SPS?
(05-08-2010, 11:02 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Man ref, you're out of practice Laugh
Half the screen is filled with SPS Wink

oooh... i thought that was a door!
(05-08-2010, 11:26 PM)ryoko28 Wrote: [ -> ]what exactly is SPS?

Spikey Polygon Syndrome
# PCSX2 version: Official v.0.9.7 beta release (Same with every other version)
# CPU options: EErec on, VUrec0 and VUrec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.16 (hardware and software, dx10), ZeroGS 0.97.1, spu2-x 1.4.0
# Description: Heavy graphical garbage, especially in small areas and when looking up. Totally kills the mood of the game. No speedhacks used, every available plugin tested in every mode, it's always the same.
Threads merged. Tried setting EE and VUrec clamps to full? Any error message/ warning on the console?
Argh, sorry about that.

Changing them to full didn't do anything and I don't get any error messages either.
PCSX2 version: v.0.9.7 beta
CPU options: Defaults, no hacks
Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.16 (SSE2, hardware, dx10)
Description: 7 vertical lines filled with garbage in menu, cutscenes, during gameplay. No lines in software mode.
Error in console: "GIFTAG error, size exceeded VU memory size 3ff". SPS when looking up.
I have Win7 x64 and GF8800GT

You shouldn't get those lines using native resolution in hardware either, try custom resolutions like 1020x1020 or 1200x1200
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9