..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: game isnt working correctly whats wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all.

Im new to this forum and i got a problem with dragonball tenkaichi 3.

got a few of my games working, but not this.

the problem is when im in a fight the display switches between the actual screen and a black one in like 0.0001sec. my eyes hurt Tongue. when im not in a fight, everythings alright.(no fps problem!)
what did i do wrong? any option in the configuration which can fix it?
or is it a problem of my DVD?(ive created an iso of it because i didnt get it work to staet from cd) on my playstation, it works fine, no problems at all.

(im not english so its hard to explain Tongue)

Thanks in advance Smile
that's a common problem with the pal version of this game

2 solutions :

- use gsdx 0.1.5
- convert your PAL iso to NSTC using a soft called PS2Pal2NTSC
(05-10-2010, 04:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]that's a common problem with the pal version of this game

2 solutions :

- use gsdx 0.1.5
- convert your PAL iso to NSTC using a soft called PS2Pal2NTSC

thanks,

but where to get the "PS2Pal2NTSC" file? yes i used google, search and even torrent...no results. only some broken download links. it would be great if you provide a download link. thanks

i download a .dll called GSdx.dll and put it in my plugin folder, still the same.
Quote:thanks,

but where to get the "PS2Pal2NTSC" file? yes i used google, search and even torrent...no results. only some broken download links. it would be great if you provide a download link. thanks

i download a .dll called GSdx.dll and put it in my plugin folder, still the same.

there you go
and have a look there
(05-10-2010, 06:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:thanks,

there you go
and have a look there

thanks and sorry to annoy you again, its still not working.

i downloaded the 0.1.5 GSdx file listed in the "previous versions" after reading the text. i updated my c++ and directx again.
i use windows xp.
do i have to do anything more than putting the .dll file in the plugin folder?

2nd. thanks for the file. i downloaded it and used the PAL2NTSC patcher. it says patching succeed(4 locations found and changed)

but still the same.

what did i do wrong?
erase your inis and configure plugins again.
(05-10-2010, 06:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]erase your inis and configure plugins again.

done, didnt help.

installed a complete new folder,only put the GSdx.dll int he plugin folder and configued everything again. didnt help Sad

ah btw. im using the pcsx2-r1888 version. is it possible that this is causing the error?

Edit: used the "normal" version again and its working, but not 100%.

during the fight, the game is very dark and i get some lags(not enough fps) sometimes. ill try updating the GSdx.dll version
Edit2: didnt help
nope the r1888 version is most of the time better than the 0.9.6
did you set your plugins directory correctly ?
run the program as admin if under Vista/7 ?
Hey Kraim. What are your PC's specs, anyway?

Let me put Tenkaichi 3 on my HDD and see how it works for me. Smile
It works flawlessly for me with DirectX10. Since you're stuck with DirectX9, I tried that. Same. In case your CPU is "low-end", I tried SSE2. Same. (Okay, not exactly the "Same", but nothing as you described)

I'm using the latest beta (1888) and the lateast plugins (March release), set to "Native" and left all speedhacks off.

That's all I got for ya at this point. That, or maybe that converting software is responsible.
Yet, I doubt jesalvein would suggest it, if it were crap. Smile
thanks for your answers Smile

yes the plugin folder is set correctly. i tried to remove it but when i start the program it sowns me an error, so the prog is working with the plugins.

My pc is pretty good.

cpu: intel quad core 2.67 ghz.
4gb ram(only 3.2gb used becasue of my os(win xp 32 bit sp3))
nvidia geforce gtx 260

i will try to get my dvd and create another non-patched game and see how it works.
Pages: 1 2