..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Low framerates overall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running around 25-35 fps in battle in Tenkaichi Budokai 2...
I've configured everything according to the official configuration thread in here, and still it's kinda hard to play it with this kind of lags in-battle.
As for GPU addon I'm using GSdx 2423 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15

My pc rig:

Radeon HD4850, AMD Phenom X4 9850, 4GB Ram, Windows XP.
My friend who's got pretty much worse rig runs it smoothly so I guess it's my fault for being an idiot at configurating this emulator. Please tell me how should I configurate it with my rig.

Thanks a lot in advance!
sho us how you configured it w screeshots
what's your cpu clockspeed, by the way ?
Umm its XP so try Vista/7 for a sudden speed boost Smile
Not really sure if changing from xp to vista/7 is the neccessary solution.
It certainly isn't the easiest option if you don't own the CD like me.

The 9850 has a stock clock of 2.5gh (I don't know if you have it overclocked) so I think it should run a bit faster. I don't own the game anymore (frankly didn't like it) so I can't check out my PC but it's most likely a configuration issue.
good advice.
spend some 400$ for a vista/7 licence a get a speedboost.

ok, more seriously, now : it seems more like a config problem.
just post what I asked you so that we could help better.
Screenie with SH and GPU cfg

If there's anything more needed, just tell me.
Oh, and yes I've tried to do a lot of stuff with the speed hacks, including just turning them off.

http://img230.imageshack.us/i/ahapcsx2.jpg/
pcsx2 svn versions are not supported.
install beta r1888 and try again.
Thats not completely true ,though svn`s are not officially supported your welcome to post in General Discussion your questions( though a response on svn`s related question is not a certain.
But i know that Bug Reporting on New svn builds have been appreciated at times Smile
Right.
Quote:You can talk about SVN and betas in here, but we do not guarantee support for those builds
Okay I was wrong happy?Tongue Also try March 2010 Plugins pack with r1888