..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Will I be able to run PCSX2 on my computer and windows 7?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will I be able to run PCSX2 on my computer and windows 7?

Im currently running windows 7.
Graphics card: ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4600 Series
Ram: 4.00GB (2.96 GB usable)
System type: 32-bit Operating system
Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4300 @2.10GHz 2.10GHz

Ive downloaded it and tried running it but had a few problems.
Please help.
Are we supposed to guess your problems? PCSX2 will work on your system yes
Will it work well?
and no..... problems i had was full screen and graphics.

Thanks for such a fast reply.
Well tell us your problem and umm don't please report a speed problem 'cuz you need atleast 2.5Ghz or more processor to get playable speeds Smile
EDIT:Yes you can run pcsx2 on run laptop
(05-17-2010, 09:22 AM)Speedy42 Wrote: [ -> ]Well tell us your problem and umm don't please report a speed problem 'cuz you need atleast 2.5Ghz or more processor to get playable speeds Smile
EDIT:Yes you can run pcsx2 on run laptop

so its probably not a good idea to run a ps2 emulator on my laptop?
(05-17-2010, 09:18 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Are we supposed to guess your problems? PCSX2 will work on your system yes

Will it work well?
and no..... problems i had was full screen and graphics.

Thanks for such a fast reply.
It's not a problem. You cannot harm your laptop...
If you're talking about speed, it depends on the game but your PC is not fast for PCSX2. You will get so-so speeds depending on the game, some might work at full speed but most won't.
(05-17-2010, 09:30 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]If you're talking about speed, it depends on the game but your PC is not fast for PCSX2. You will get so-so speeds depending on the game, some might work at full speed but most won't.

what do you recommend i do?
Get a better laptop Tongue
EDIT:It's like I said before 2.5Ghz DUAL CORE processor is required to run most games
(05-17-2010, 09:34 AM)Speedy42 Wrote: [ -> ]Get a better laptop Tongue
EDIT:It's like I said before 2.5Ghz DUAL CORE processor is required to run most games

haha like thats gonna happen
Pages: 1 2