..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Katamari startup issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything seems to be in order, yet there's no possible way for to click that 'yes'.
[Image: Untitled-5.png]

And i'm sorry for this being the first post.
Configure your pad plugin properly. Both the D-Pad and the Analog
Could this be what's wrong?
[Image: tyurtuy.jpg]

I was pretty careful while configuring, although with no previous experience with this program, i could have made dozens of mistakes and not notice.
Can you please tell me what exactly to do?
Thank you.
Where did you find those plugins? These aren't included in any official windows package so I can only assume you didn't download PCSX2 from our site, hence no support from us.
Make sure you select the correct pad plugin and configure your buttons.
(05-18-2010, 12:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you find those plugins? These aren't included in any official windows package so I can only assume you didn't download PCSX2 from our site, hence no support from us.

I've received them from a friend that claims they are good for this specific game.
Would removing those do any good?
just erase everything and do a pcsx2 fresh install with latest beta and plugins pack (read the stickies to get them).
Thank you for the suggestions.
Removing ZeroPad.dll solved the controller problem, although, after clicking either of the given options (y/n), i get this message, and shortly after the first screen again.
[Image: Untitled-6.jpg]

I've tried saving to slot 1 from that spot, but of course there was noting to be saved (since i haven't yet played).
The game as it is works on two other computers so we can't really establish the cause of this issue.
have u formated the mem cards? also be sure to use the 1888 beta and march plugins and not the plugins your friend gave you.
(05-19-2010, 01:24 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]have u formated the mem cards?

I've beat you to that suggestion Smile
Formatting the memory cards seems to have fixed my problem.
Thank you so much!