..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: New here,check my specs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hate to burst bubbles, you won't be able to overclock your CPU with an oem machine, they won't give you the option in the bios.
(05-19-2010, 10:30 AM)yurihyuga Wrote: [ -> ]hate to burst bubbles, you won't be able to overclock your CPU with an oem machine, they won't give you the option in the bios.

R u sure?I juz overclocked my processor to 3.6 Ghz tis afternoon.Now still stress testing
make sure you test for at least a few hours. Some people say do the full 24 hours Last time mine crashed at 8 hours or so and I brought it back to factory settings cos I'm a chicken like that. Although I read that the i3s can easily do up to 4gh stable with air cooling
For stressing cpu/system more than 2 hours is overkill or you may damage your system. Two hours is just enought because is not in real games world run at.100% on cpu-gpu at whole of times stressing like nut.
But some say do it for 24 hours as it might get unstable
yes only if u have a server pc that must be open for months without even a restart. 2 hours are enough
Some cases people got unstable system after overlimit run stressing program. 24 hours isnt guarantee to your system is 100% free from unstable issue.
oh come on. there is no chance any program is the world will stress the system that much to have a crash if u have 2 hours of prime85 cleared. prime95 is doing things no program will ever does :s even if u play a game for 24 hours (and that cant happen....) this will be less than 2 hours of prime95.....
Oh i see..urgh today when i play grandia iii,it crashes again.DUH!
I only do one pass of intel burn test (which is 5x linpacks i think). Hasn't failed me so far.
Pages: 1 2 3 4