..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help..Graphics problem..!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello..
i m currently playing smackdown hct pain on my windows pc using the earlier version of emulator.Recently i had tried to use some and then i ran the game.And from then on some the graphics during matches in the season and exhibition go all black and nothing is visible during the match.i have also tried running the game by unchecking all the speedhacks..But it did not improve..also i tried to use a gamefix of some other game..plz help me on this ..!! thats all..thank you.!!
plugins settings ?
screenshots ?
pcsx2 version ?
is this even a bug report? i dont think so.... u should have putted it in general discussion probably. also when u got a problem give us details of 1) what version of pcsx2 u use. what plugins and all the specs u can say about your pc. also giving screenshots of the problem is a very good thing u can do... if u do all this then its 99% someone will help u and solve your problem!.
(05-20-2010, 02:35 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]not a bug report, moved.

gah, beat me to it ;p
LOL that was funny, we both posted the "moving" message and deleted our messages at the same time <_<
(05-20-2010, 01:33 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]is this even a bug report? i dont think so.... u should have putted it in general discussion probably. also when u got a problem give us details of 1) what version of pcsx2 u use. what plugins and all the specs u can say about your pc. also giving screenshots of the problem is a very good thing u can do... if u do all this then its 99% someone will help u and solve your problem!.

kk..thanx for the reply anywayz..
i have posted the problem in the general discussion now with the details and the screenshot.lets see if it works..!
and also i forgot the to mention that i used some sppedhacks that caused the break in some matches(graphics).
ok, so we'll keep your 2nd thread.
closed