..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: F1 2003 Spikey Polygon Fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought F1 2003 (sces_515.92) yesterday and loaded it up. Didnt look to good though
I then used Software mode and got the Same spikey pologons
Turned off speedb Hacks etc
Decided to try the different Game fixes and Found that the VU XGkick hack fixes the problem. Just thought this information might help
Hardware Mode
[attachment=23582]
Software Mode
[attachment=23583]
FIXED With the VU XGkick hack
[attachment=23587]
I used the Beta 1888 and svn 0.9.7r3042 all standard pluggins
Nice, could you put this info also in the screenshots/videos thread?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...ideos-here
(05-20-2010, 04:51 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, could you put this info also in the screenshots/videos thread?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...ideos-here
It done Biggrin
Thank you Tongue
thank you for the info.
do you happen to know what the serial code is for your game? (the thing that looks like: SLUS-23892)

in the latest pcsx2 we're having the gamefixes auto-mated based on game serial code, so this is why i'm asking Laugh
(i know one version of the game is SCES-51592, but maybe you have another version)
i just updated the post.
sces_515.92 was a file on the disc
The auto game fixes sound really sweet, though ive heard that 2 different games can have the same Slus number, though there was some debate over the facts
(05-20-2010, 11:10 AM)cottonvibes Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for the info.
do you happen to know what the serial code is for your game? (the thing that looks like: SLUS-23892)

in the latest pcsx2 we're having the gamefixes auto-mated based on game serial code, so this is why i'm asking Laugh
(i know one version of the game is SCES-51592, but maybe you have another version)
(05-20-2010, 03:30 PM)omnikam Wrote: [ -> ]i just updated the post.
sces_515.92 was a file on the disc
The auto game fixes sound really sweet, though ive heard that 2 different games can have the same Slus number, though there was some debate over the facts

thank you omnikam.
i already added that serial to the game database, so on our next release it should auto-enable that gamefix xD

games will not have the same slus number if they are official.
some chinese-pirated games and etc... purposely use the wrong serial code in order to make pirating easier.
so if someone is running one of those pirated games, then it could appear as the wrong game in the database.
this will be clearly known since pcsx2 will mention the wrong game-name in the titlebar.

since we do-not support piracy, we don't plan to make work-arounds for these pirated games.
but any game that is officially licensed by sony, will have distinct serial numbers.