..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mouse as Right Analog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi im new to this and ive tried to figure out how to configure the mouse to work as the right analog stick, but i can't. is it even possible?
Map the directional acceleration of the mouse onto the joystick axis !! .. Should work !! ..

I'm to lazy to code that !! .. and I don't have games that could use this !! .. pffhhh ..
Not sure if this is actually possible. It might, but I don't know any way to do it as of yet.
It would be nice being able to use my mouse in a game like TimeSplitters to aim just like PC games, though xD
Just bind the mouse to the right analog stick with lilypad plugin, do you get problems doing that?
Shadow Lady Wrote:Just bind the mouse to the right analog stick with lilypad plugin, do you get problems doing that?
It means Lilypad can do this Laugh
Thanks, I didn't know. My Lulu will be great!
(05-23-2010, 11:51 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Just bind the mouse to the right analog stick with lilypad plugin, do you get problems doing that?

That seems pretty easy, but after binding them and trying to play a shooter, like SOCOM 3, going horizontal or vertical works great, but trying to do angles (up/left, up/right, down/left, down/right) don't work so well. Is there a way to make this better?
Try asking in the Lilypad thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LilyPad-0-10-0