..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ryujinXryuks flash guide: pcsx2 0.9.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As an initiative and great love for the PCSX2 team , I would like to make simple tutorials about pcsx2 0.9.6 using flash cs3 as I think users can understand more when they are guided with help of pictures rather than just plain text.
I would like to ask any concerned administrator if I am permitted to do so before I start making the Flash™ Guide for PCSX2™.
With 0.9.7 just being released, this will be very soon useless, so I don't think it's a good idea Tongue
(05-30-2010, 02:43 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]With 0.9.7 just being released, this will be very soon useless, so I don't think it's a good idea Tongue

yeah and ill probably use your pcsx2 0.9.6 guide so i can have a structure for my flash..OR you can make the New 0.9.7 guide and ill make a flash guide for it .how about that?i think by now there is still no 0.9.7 guide or is there one?..

hmm i think making a flash guide for 0.9.7 is Cool ,,specially it has a cool GUI to start with.lol..anyways.

note: I am basing my flash animation guide from your thread in the forums..
ok I wont continue this ..but anyway I tried to make a 0.9.6 flash guide while we were talking bositman..
tell me if it sucks..hahah
here's what i have started..lol..didnt finished it *sigh*..
well just check it out.

can i attach swf's here?

edit:
no

heres the link for the sample flash guide..

http://ryujin2490.deviantart.com/art/pcs...-165767902

offppp

the dimensions were off..just zoom out if its too big in your browsers,,
thanks
There's no need to triple post... you were warned about it before too.
(05-30-2010, 05:03 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]There's no need to triple post... you were warned about it before too.

ah so thats why i had 33% percent warning before,,sorry i dont know it..Biggrin

ill better be careful now..what happens when it comes to a hundred will i be banned?
Don't finish this Tongue
Make one for the 0.9.7 and get put higher resolution pictures in it ><

I can tell you how to set it up if you don't know how, the 0.9.7 is very easy to set up Wink
Everything can be more entertainment and useful i definitely support it so then let people choose to use it or not later.
(05-30-2010, 05:33 AM)IcyElf Wrote: [ -> ]Don't finish this Tongue
Make one for the 0.9.7 and get put higher resolution pictures in it ><

I can tell you how to set it up if you don't know how, the 0.9.7 is very easy to set up Wink

uhm thanks.i know how to setup, in fact im playing all my games with it now.
im just scared i might not give a detailed guide.LOL..higher res? guess Ill use adobe for that.This 0.9.6 i made was just on paint(the pictures).no problem using adobe though...

please send me the guide for 0.9.7 thanks
Pages: 1 2