..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: crash right after intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
my emulator starts up with that sony entertainment intro thing and then like when its supposed to go to the menu or launch a game it crashes. atm im not loading any games i just want to get it to work.

heres a pic of what i got

http://tinypic.com/r/2chnh9w/6
please post your pcsx2 config & plugins settings.
um im not sure what plugin settings are (noob i know) but my config is like the default one
Best you start to see configuration guide in this forum first.
well i did do that guide, but i thought using the bare minimum would have a better chance to work
i would like to add i dont know what to use as far as sse2 sse41 and sse3. i know it was in the guide but i couldnt figure out which one was for me it said intel core 2 duo for 2 of the options and i have know idea what sse is anyways
you should be able to use SSSE3 or SSE 4.1, then.
it doesnt matter what sse i use, every time i try and execute it, it just crashed after the intro. i cant use dx10 for some reason even though im using windows 7 and i have updated my direct x.

i also get rom 1 not found rom 2 not found erom not found right before it starts to load the bios, does this mean anyhting?
use 0.9.7 beta cause probably you dont (you didnt answer to jesalvein's question in post 2)
(05-30-2010, 06:07 PM)Xanima Wrote: [ -> ]i also get rom 1 not found rom 2 not found erom not found right before it starts to load the bios, does this mean anyhting?

did you dump your own bios?
Pages: 1 2 3 4