..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: error opening cdvd plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have downloaded pcsx2.
When I try to run the game (lotus challange) I get the cdvd error. I have downloaded aspi and tried that solution however that doesn't fix it. What should I do?

Please use very simple instructions since I'm not very computer knowledgeable.

tks Smile
please show us your emulog, screenshots, etc...
anything useful.
(06-05-2010, 10:27 PM)lbsf1 Wrote: [ -> ]Please use very simple instructions since I'm not very computer knowledgeable.

ok ill try.
if your emulator is 0.9.6 i suggest
go to plugins configuration
select gigaherz then configure it.
//the drive that you have to select in the cdvd "gigaherze"configuration must be the correct virtual drive wherein you will or have mounted your ISO.
//if you made a virtual drive like k: then select k: in the plugin configuration.
//if you dont have a virtual drive just google "daemon tools lite"
then create a virtual drive, then mount your ISO to that drive,the drive must correspond to the one you selected in your cdvd plugin OK?relax you can do this.

note: a virtual drive is like an emulated cd drive its not really hardware it is where you will mount your ISO.if youll burn your ISO on a dvd then you wont need a virtual drive,youll have to insert your cd to your real cd drive.and that wont be virtual anymore?got it?
Run as administrator should fix it but im not 100% sure
(06-10-2010, 12:22 AM)ryujinXryuk Wrote: [ -> ]ok ill try.
if your emulator is 0.9.6 i suggest
go to plugins configuration
select gigaherz then configure it.
//the drive that you have to select in the cdvd "gigaherze"configuration must be the correct virtual drive wherein you will or have mounted your ISO.
//if you made a virtual drive like k: then select k: in the plugin configuration.
//if you dont have a virtual drive just google "daemon tools lite"
then create a virtual drive, then mount your ISO to that drive,the drive must correspond to the one you selected in your cdvd plugin OK?relax you can do this.

note: a virtual drive is like an emulated cd drive its not really hardware it is where you will mount your ISO.if youll burn your ISO on a dvd then you wont need a virtual drive,youll have to insert your cd to your real cd drive.and that wont be virtual anymore?got it?

using linuziso instead of gigahertz is way simpler (you don't need daemon tools)
(06-10-2010, 07:21 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]using linuziso instead of gigahertz is way simpler (you don't need daemon tools)

youre right its better,i thought the the linuz was only for pc's using linuz OS,
sorry..
probably wont need daemon anymore
linuz != linux