..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.7 [cant select directx10]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am using a laptop, which as the n videa 9600 gt[ofc it has directx10], but somehow the gsdx only allows me to use directx9. why? on PCSX2 0.9.6 it works perfecty.. any suggestions? thanks in advance

p.s: i installed the last version from the main website, the same as a friend of mine who´s laptop has a radeon and his directx10 on the emulator is workig just fine Ninja
what windows version you have? if you have vista you must install sp2 and all windows updates to have dx10/11, also you must update your directx and maybe your gpu drivers
i am using windows vista sp1, and i have already installed the last directx version, and about the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) it recommends me to download and install the lastest service packs and security updates for that this product. so i guess i should first install sp2 like you said?
install sp2 and ALL windows updates,,,
i have made all updates (excluding the office ones), and i have also updated my graphic drivers, and still, its not working Sad

ps: the previsious gsdx plug in does work with directx10 on my laptop, but the one i am using does not. i am using gsdx 3068 0.1.16
thanks lady, its woring now Smile
np, just out of curiosity it worked with SP1?