..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Gsdx10 error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cant run with gsdx 10.. HW or SW mode

error log says
Framelimiter rate updated (UpdateVSyncRate): 59.94 fps
MTGS > Thread Started, Opening GS Plugin...
MTGS > GSopen Finished, return code: 0xffffffff

My graphics card is intel GMA x3100
windows 7 ultimate edition

i have installed directx runtime june 2010

still cant use gsdx10 may i know what the problem is? thnx
Quote:intel GMA x3100
Most probably this.
it probably barely uses DX10, if it's not working for you just stick with DX9, the chipset is probably missing something important for PCSX2 to work.

it does show that it supports DX10, but I wouldn't trust that.
(06-08-2010, 11:11 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]it probably barely uses DX10, if it's not working for you just stick with DX9, the chipset is probably missing something important for PCSX2 to work.

it does show that it supports DX10, but I wouldn't trust that.

Hey, I'm getting problem with Intel GMA X4500 on pcsx2 0.9.7 beta. When I run gdsx with dx10 settings, initially some games load but with fps around 20. Then it crashes and i get the following error
"Graphic driver stopped responding but has recovered now"
After that nothing.

I get around 30 fps in dx9 mode.

My system specs are
Windows 7 64 bit
E5400 core 2 duo 2.7 ghz
2 gb ram
Intel GMA X4500.

Is it problem with card or with pcsx2? Would xp or vista show any better results?
Quote:Intel GMA X4500
Your problem. Intel integrated video chips are...how should I say it? Completely full of BS?
When the thing is under load, it just stop working. Nothing you can do to fix it. Either buy a decent video card or try not to put too much load on it by using DX9 and native resolution in GSDX.
I would have recommended software mode, but a dual core won't be able to handle that.
I thought that may be because xp consumes less memory(around 500 mb less), game may be faster with better fps. And Vista due to its full dx10 support maybe able to run dx10 with my card. Is any of these assumptions right?

Also can I set any settings for dx9 which enables me to run KOF MI2 at 30+ fps?
Like I said, your problem is the Intel GMA chip. Everything else is fine.