..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 2 newbie help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so.. I played KH1 in my computer with pcsx2 0.9.6 and it works with 100% speed, but when I tried to play KH2 it runs like in 60-70% speed? why is that? So I tried to serach for solutions to this problem and I found pcsx2 0.9.7, I tried it and it speed up my gameplay, I don't know how many % but it runs in 56-60 fps in cut scenes which is good, but when I go around running around in battle or push the attack button, the game only runs in sometimes 45-53 or 54 fps how can i Improve this games speed?? and I don't know how to see my specs of my computer so where can I see it,? help me please... Is there a plugin I need to download or is the problem in my configuration..?

Edit: so I found this thread
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-looking-t...m+hearts+2
and I have the same problem with him, problem is I don't understand some of the conversation because I'm new to pcsx2, where can I find the 1888 beta and march plugins?? and Is this better than 0.9.7??
Uh... What PC specs? What settings?
where can I see my pc specs?

Edit: Is this it?
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU
E7500 @ 2.93GHz
2.93 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
GeForce 9400 GT

My settings?? uhm.. I think I used the default one.. no speedhacks on 0.9.7(I used it and didn't do anything, I think), BTW I have 0.9.7 and 0.9.6 pcsx2, which is better?
0.9.7 should be faster, try some speedhacks and ticking "native" in the GSdx settings or finding a better/lower internal resolution (config > video > plugin settings). Maybe also set the VUs to superVU and change your sound plugin to zeroSPU2.
ok.. so the graphics are a bit blurred but it works!!!! hahaha, what does the native thing do?? also i use the x2 speed hack and the ones which has recommended in it
native uses the original ps2 resolution, as for speedhacks dont just use the recommended ones. try them all and find the best for speed.
but why is the original ps2 resolution a bit blurry??
cause its low probably but post a pic if you want.