..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cheat Codes in 0.9.7 Beta?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i've noticed there's a cheat code option now, but how exactly fdo i go about adding any of them in?
make a new folder named "cheats" then place your *.pnach that contains cheats there then (System--->Enable cheats)
ok, so what kind of cheats are used? gameshark, action replay, codebreaker?

and whats the format for the codes?
raw cheats
(06-09-2010, 03:26 AM)Seraphin Wrote: [ -> ]ok, so what kind of cheats are used? gameshark, action replay, codebreaker?
^
^
^
all 3 of them but you need to convert to RAW code....try this one.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Making-ch...hes-easier
ok, i must be doing somethign wrong, cuz it's not working.

the code i want converted is:

24D09428 34F44508 2446DC96 B9EC0CB3

which is a gameshark code (dunno which version), and it's for Kingdom Hearts II (U)
What was your resulting .pnach file and what do you mean it0's not working?
i attached my pnach file, and like i said, it's not working. the code is supposed to give me an infinite drive guage, and it's still going down.
Seems you forgot to decrypt it first, try this but I'm not sure if it'll work:

Code:
gametitle=Kingdom Hearts 2 [SLUS_21005] [DA053FD]
patch=1,EE,201A02A0,extended,00000000
patch=1,EE,201A02BC,extended,256EFFFF

Edit: Oh also the name of the file should be "DA0535FD.pnach" yours is missing a character.
ok, so that works, but the codes not perfect. instead of giving me an infinite guage bar, it only make it refill any time i hit something. real problem is, i have to keep going back to valor form constantly, and i keep ending up in anti form.

so what exactly did i do wrong? just so i know for other codes.

edit
====
rather, what do you mean i forgot to decrypt it?
Pages: 1 2