..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Persona 3 FES [NTSC-U]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Bug Report] Persona 3 FES [NTSC-U]

# PCSX2 version: 0.9.7 r3113
# Plugins used: GSdx 3068 0.1.16, spu2-x r3117 1.4.0
# Description: Everything is working fine, except shadows are being rendered for all polygons or something over each other. I have completed a few games on PCSX2 already so I am familiar with the settings and I tried everything I could find in the emulator/plugins and nothing seemed to make a difference.

See attached image.

Any help is appreciated.
i dont see anything about polygons over each other in the picture so maybe you could point them out more clearly? and atl east your game works for the PCSX2 0.9.7 r3113, as for mine well i sometimes freeze after i defeat an enemy and ive tried everything to fix it and have had no results, if you have not had this issue can you share your configuration?
Yes I see what you mean, still shadow with neck tie is kinda cool though. Wink

edit: didn't see that this was necro, oh well...
The neck tie shadow is still awesome, so it's fine Tongue2
(06-14-2010, 09:53 PM)Layberneth Wrote: [ -> ][Bug Report] Persona 3 FES [NTSC-U]

# Description: Everything is working fine, except shadows are being rendered for all polygons or something over each other. I have completed a few games on PCSX2 already so I am familiar with the settings and I tried everything I could find in the emulator/plugins and nothing seemed to make a difference.

See attached image.

Any help is appreciated.

I have a similar bug with shadows to, on Persona Nocturne NTSC
# Shadow texture is always over game character texture

[Image: th_82377_personashadow_122_115lo.jpg]

I'm trying to find a fix but its pretty much shooting in to darkness right now (First time runing ps2 emu and first game) I had psx emu years ago and My knowlege is small when it comes to PCSX2
edit: Using dx10 settings in video plugin -no change in any setting fixs the shadow problem here
Idk if using gamefix requires a emu restart but if not, no gamefix helps with this bug.
(08-08-2010, 06:17 PM)Dominator24 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a similar bug with shadows to, on Persona Nocturne NTSC

No you don't, you have a completely different shadow issue, please keep the 2 issues mentioned seperately.
The see-through shadows cannot be fixed yet. We have several threads about it already Wink
Is fixed by enabling the Alpha Stencil hack(Config > Video(GS) > Plugin Settings, click "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and enable Alpha Stencil) when using the D3D11 renderer. Is fixed by default when using the OpenGL Hardware renderer.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.