..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SMT Nocturne crashes PCSX2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying for hours to get SMT Nocturne to run on both the stable 0.9.6 version and the beta 0.9.7 versions of PCSX2, but neither will run the game. The "stable" version crashes, while the beta version says it cannot be read.

I know that my copy is fine, and I know my BIOS works.

I've tried virtually every combination of the plugins that I can think of (And that my computer can run), and nothing is working.
Try enabling the ""EE timing hack" gamefix in the 0.9.7 beta.

Oh wait... you mean it doesn't start? Do other games run? What Settings? PC specs? Any errors shown in the console/output window?
(06-15-2010, 04:57 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Try enabling the ""EE timing hack" gamefix in the 0.9.7 beta.

Oh wait... you mean it doesn't start? Do other games run? What Settings? PC specs? Any errors shown in the console/output window?

Yes, every other game I've tried to run works. This includes FFX (PAL version), Resident Evil Outbreak, and Wizardry (Though this loops at the end of the first battle... doesn't freeze or crash, just doesn't go to the battle results screen).

Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 820 2.8 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
Video: Radeon 4650

Also, the EE timing hack had no effect when enabled.
(06-15-2010, 04:57 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wait... you mean it doesn't start? ... What Settings? ... Any errors shown in the console/output window?
Oddly enough, the game works now. I'm not at all sure why... I didn't restart my computer, change my settings, or anything at all. It just... works now.

Thanks anyway for the help.