..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: final fantasy 12 fullscreen problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i tried playing final fantasy 12 with the recent beta 0.9.7 and it works nicely except for one smallish problem.
When playing fullscreen, after a while (this seems random but usually 10 to 30 minutes), the image disappears and the display (1080p hdtv) thinks it gets no signal at the same time there's a sound glitch. Pressing alt+enter to get back to windowed mode works and another press and fullscreen is working again.

in the log window i see a message:
Quote:Issuing EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset

My system is Windows 7 64 bit on a core i5 750 with radeon hd 5850.

No speedhacks are enabled.
I tried playing with the settings in the plugins and tried different spu plugins but no improvement, any ideas?
the recompiler is supposed to reset, that isn't the problem. it could be due to the card, or the TV. Since alt+enter does fix the issue I would personally just stck with that for now, unless someone has a better idea
Try disabling Aero.
It appears it was windows turning the display off since it decided the computer had been idling for long enough, gamepad input apparently doesn't count.
You may want to try the "disable screensaver" option in Lilypad controller plugin then. If it's already enabled then no idea :P
change the settings in power options and extend the "power off display" option
(06-16-2010, 09:37 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to try the "disable screensaver" option in Lilypad controller plugin then. If it's already enabled then no idea Tongue

Ah, that's nice, i was using the other pad plugin since i got the impression from the config guide that that one was preffered, lilypad even has rumble support, nice!