..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problems running Silent Hill 2 for 1888
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason the game only starts if I use the Europe v02.000 (14/06/2004) Console bios, and when it does run the game is only displayed on the top half of the screen while everything else on the bottom is blank (black). I've played this game before but only now is it doing this. What can be the problem?
Ive had similar problems with other games. In those cases it was solved usin software mode in gsdx, so you could try that. Also try using the latest beta with plugins.
Try the latest beta (0.9.7).
(06-22-2010, 01:31 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Ive had similar problems with other games. In those cases it was solved usin software mode in gsdx, so you could try that. Also try using the latest beta with plugins.

Thanks but that didn't solve my problem >.<

@Wingnux: I just tried it on 0.9.7, same results.
Well it was worth a shot, but since I dont have the game I cant offer any more insights. Hope you get it fixed.
(06-22-2010, 01:46 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Well it was worth a shot, but since I dont have the game I cant offer any more insights. Hope you get it fixed.

Np >.<
Try with an older version of GSdx like 0.1.14