..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: some technical problems, plz help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
first the audio is bad, it makes some weird noises sometimes! how can i fix that?

also, i can't get it to play in full screen? i'm using internal res 640x480, i choose 1024x768 when i was setting up the plugins, alt+enter does nothing, however it works with the other video plugin "zerogs" but i get low fps

any idea how to fix this?
[cristal ball]hmmm......[/cristal ball]

sorry, I can't guess you pc specs, game you're trying, plugins config, screenshots ...
for gsdx to load fullscreen you have to maximize the window first, and ONLY left ALT works to go fullscreen, right alt will not work at all
well maybe beacuse you are using pirated games?
(06-22-2010, 11:07 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]well maybe beacuse you are using pirated games?

oh?
when did he just mention this in his post ?
(06-22-2010, 11:15 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2010, 11:07 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]well maybe beacuse you are using pirated games?
oh?
when did he just mention this in his post ?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-My-Specs-...#pid120231

seems like a near carbon-copy to me
yep..;
and he already got a warning for it.
I think that's enough...
now, let him answer the questions we just asked.
thank you for your replies, now i can play in full screen, still the sound has issues (on both plugins), here's my settings:

http://i50.tinypic.com/67nw5c.png

i'm playing crash nitro kart ntsc, i get about 45 to 50 fps, if i oc'ed my e4500 2.2, will i get more fps?
you can still try to :
update your Directx
use dx10 mode for gsdx 10 and tick native res
disable effect processing
but don't expect miracles even if you oc to 2.2ghz
i have the latest dx9, can't use dx10 (on xp), disabled effect processing

no luck!

could it be because the game is running slow, the sound goes bad?

btw, i emant stock speed is 2.2, i heard ppl overclocking the same cpu up to 3.5, that's fast! still my gpu sucks, rly hope my 7600gs makes it out of the workshop, it's getting closer to a month now! i'm gonna call them this weekend!
Pages: 1 2 3