..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: iso selector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i have deleted some isos from my computer and i was wondering how to remove them from the iso selector on pcsx2 0.9.7, when i select the deleted iso and try to play it, the emulator tells me to select the new location.
You can remove them from the pcsx2.ini if you want.
or delete the the ini shadow lady mentioned, and reconfigure the emulator, if editing it its hard for you.
It's nothing hard,just open the pcsx2.ini and delete all of the ISO's(they are at the end of the file...everything below [RecentIso] and the path on "CurrentIso=")
(06-22-2010, 08:24 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]It's nothing hard,just open the pcsx2.ini and delete all of the ISO's(they are at the end of the file...everything below [RecentIso] and the path on "CurrentIso=")

Just FYI: for 0.9.8 I found them in the PCSX2_ui.ini file.

Thanks for helping thus far! :-)

PrisonGuy
You are probably looking at the wrong PCSX2_ui.ini file. Also check in your my documents folder for a PCSX2 folder
(04-13-2012, 09:56 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You are probably looking at the wrong PCSX2_ui.ini file. Also check in your my documents folder for a PCSX2 folder

Thank you for the suggestion. At least on my system, "My Documents" and "Documents" point to the same physical directory. From what I can tell one is the real and the other a symbolic link. (At least that is what it looks like to me.)

PrisonGuy
Again,why don't check the date before posting...it was there in that file before it was renamed to PCSX2_ui.ini