..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with upgrading god of war 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been playing GoW2 for a couple of days i just noticed that i cant upgrade any weapons other than the blades of athena. I have no idea what's wrong. I'm playing the newest beta release .9.7.3113

I saw another post a week ago i think about someone not being able to upgrade but i can't find it anymore I don't remember the thread i was in.

I'm playing the PAL version. I've posted before but its a few pages back and no one has been able to solve this issue yet.
check the ISO file you're using, if it's a lot smaller than 7.94 GB ( which is my ISO for GoW II ) I think it means you don't have the full game.
( Yes,the game can run if it's not full but it won't run right )
(06-26-2010, 05:58 AM)l[Shady]l Wrote: [ -> ]check the ISO file you're using, if it's a lot smaller than 7.94 GB ( which is my ISO for GoW II ) I think it means you don't have the full game.
( Yes,the game can run if it's not full but it won't run right )

its 7.8 GB so says my computer.
have you played the game enough to upgrade the other things?,i mean you should be able to update things after the fight with the colosus,and besides you have to fight another colosi until you find the magic bow.this is the first power up that you can uprgade besides the blades of athena
(06-26-2010, 08:14 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]have you played the game enough to upgrade the other things?,i mean you should be able to update things after the fight with the colosus,and besides you have to fight another colosi until you find the magic bow.this is the first power up that you can uprgade besides the blades of athena

yea im after the part where you burn prometheus, i have the bow i just cant even select it in the menu or anyhting i go through he slots where all the magic and what not is suppose dot be but only the blades of athena are upgradable, i can use the bow i just cant select it in the menu to upgrade.
take a screenshot of the upgrade menu and post it here
(06-27-2010, 09:33 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]take a screenshot of the upgrade menu and post it here

the one that actually shows the blades of athena is what it looks like when i open the menu.

the one that shows only question marks is what it looks like when i try to select the bow. everything disappears and its like i have nothing.
mmm thats strange,my only bet should be a bad iso,or maybe you are using gamefixes.Try disabling the gamefixes and make another iso of the game (try to use imgburn)
When you start the game you will see something like this "CRC = F4715852" in the console window, post that.
(06-27-2010, 10:46 PM)Ænigmatik Wrote: [ -> ]When you start the game you will see something like this "CRC = F4715852" in the console window, post that.

i dont see anything about crc.
(06-27-2010, 10:30 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]mmm thats strange,my only bet should be a bad iso,or maybe you are using gamefixes.Try disabling the gamefixes and make another iso of the game (try to use imgburn)

someone already suggested that the last time i posted this problem and it didnt do anything. so i can try doing another method of ripping the game
Pages: 1 2