..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater Sound Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys! I m facing a problem with the sound. I use spu2-x 1.1.0 sound plug-in. I start the game an the sound is gaping!I tried to play ff 12 and the same thing is happening!

Any ideas??
Thanks
PC specs? PCSX2 version? PCSX2 settings?
awesome
(06-26-2010, 08:29 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]PC specs? PCSX2 version? PCSX2 settings?

All right sorry!
Core 2 Duo @ 2.10
4gb ram (ddr2)
gforce gt240m

i ve got pcsx2 0.9.6,with ssse3 directx 10 without interlacing,and spu2-x 1.1.0 with default latency XAudio 2 and cubic interpolation.

I tried almost every setting of the sound plug-in.
Use pcsx2 0.9.7, gsdx sse4.1, linear interpolation, and lower the latency until there are no more sound gaps.
thank you aenigmatik!now i have no sound issues but i think the game runs a bit slow,and there s some delay,when i push some button takes some time for the game to respond!i have the frame limiter to default and the other settings are as aenigmatik said!
(06-26-2010, 10:14 PM)Ænigmatik Wrote: [ -> ]Use pcsx2 0.9.7, gsdx sse4.1, linear interpolation, and lower the latency until there are no more sound gaps.

As i said i m very thankful,but i need your help a bit more. The game,as it runs the menus and all that stuff,runs perfectly,but when i enter the game,it runs with maximum 30fps!what should i do??
post all your settings (screenshots preferred)
[attachment=24559][attachment=24560][attachment=24561][attachment=24562]
(06-30-2010, 02:20 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]post all your settings (screenshots preferred)

everything else is set to default!
use native ps2 resolution and put both clamps to none (it may create problems,put back to normal if needed)

edit: use also d3d10 hardware

edit2: dont expect to be able to run it full speed. even i cant (all time) and i got a better pc.
Pages: 1 2