..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help: Configuration changes revert to default
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize in advance if this is a topic that's already been covered. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything.

My main problem is that I'm trying to run a disk from my G drive while PCSX2 seems to be set to D as the default read drive. I'll change the setting to G:\ but PCSX2 complete ignores it and stays on D:\
(No configuration changes stay at all)

If it's of any consequence:
Once I set the configurations, I initially get the following error:
[Image: errordialog.png]
[Image: errorconsole.png]
Once I click "OK," it takes me back to the configuration menu where if I just click "OK" again, it runs with the plugin failure message showing up a second time in the console.

I tried taking off the "Read-Only" setting on all the files in the PCSX2 folder but that didn't seem to change anything. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!
1st use 0.9.7 beta 2nd dont mount the image in any program (if you are doing it..) just load it with linuziso plugin, if you use the disc make an iso using imgburn and do what i said above.
(07-01-2010, 01:17 AM)Kryojenix Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize in advance if this is a topic that's already been covered. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything.

My main problem is that I'm trying to run a disk from my G drive while PCSX2 seems to be set to D as the default read drive. I'll change the setting to G:\ but PCSX2 complete ignores it and stays on D:\
(No configuration changes stay at all)

If it's of any consequence:
Once I set the configurations, I initially get the following error:
[Image: errordialog.png]
[Image: errorconsole.png]
Once I click "OK," it takes me back to the configuration menu where if I just click "OK" again, it runs with the plugin failure message showing up a second time in the console.

I tried taking off the "Read-Only" setting on all the files in the PCSX2 folder but that didn't seem to change anything. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!
That message may indicate you miss some DLL for ZeroGS.dll to work. Notice it does not tell the plugin is missing, only it could not be loaded.

Anyway you should try GSDX too.

But better is following Iakoboss advise and upgrading to the official beta.
(07-01-2010, 01:28 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]1st use 0.9.7 beta 2nd dont mount the image in any program (if you are doing it..) just load it with linuziso plugin, if you use the disc make an iso using imgburn and do what i said above.

Thank you much! Works now. Quick question: is the screen jittering up and down normal?
(07-01-2010, 01:51 AM)Kryojenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2010, 01:28 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: [ -> ]1st use 0.9.7 beta 2nd dont mount the image in any program (if you are doing it..) just load it with linuziso plugin, if you use the disc make an iso using imgburn and do what i said above.

Thank you much! Works now. Quick question: is the screen jittering up and down normal?

Blend bff should resolve this issue. you find it at the GSDX (assuming you are using it) configuration you reach from Config --> Video (GS) --> Plugin settings

Actually you can try those and chose the one is better for you. Once you become used with the new GUI it will be very userfriendly.
(07-01-2010, 01:55 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]Blend bff should resolve this issue. you find it at the GSDX (assuming you are using it) configuration you reach from Config --> Video (GS) --> Plugin settings

Actually you can try those and chose the one is better for you. Once you become used with the new GUI it will be very userfriendly.

Got it, Thanks!