..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FF 12 system req ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmm..my pc spec is E8600 oced 4.0 ghz , 2 gig ram and using gtx 280 video card, but somehow it kinda laggy when i play ff 12. I'm running the game on the newest beta version of pcsx2
You have bad settings or you're running it from a DVD disc. Of course we can't know what it is since you practically gave 0 info about your PCSX2 configuration.
I quickly ran the game to test it and I had now problems with my specs.
You can't expect from us to tell you something without you telling settings of PCSX2?
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Screenshots? Any info at all?
unless it has been fixed (which I don't know yet, been beating FFX) the opening areas are slow for some reason. if you got past them and were playing as Vaan, then it's a bad oc, or bad settings

edit: removed quote
Uhmm i run the game as iso file, so here is my setting

Gs > gsdx 3068 15.00 see41 > 0.1.16 directx 10 hardware ( i have win 7 )
pad > lilypad svn r2930 0.10.0
spu20x r3117 1.4.0
linuz iso cdvd 0.9.0

i dont think u need the usb fw and dev9

everything else is on default
Still not enough info. You never mentioned what your FPS has. What does this mean?
Quote:but somehow it kinda laggy
??

Is your OC stable?

Also Saiki, I never got under full speed at 3,6 Ghz so 4 Ghz should be way over enough for any scene of the game.
Oh nm the game is okay in 9.6 but is choppy as op said in the 9.7 beta.
(07-16-2010, 07:52 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Also Saiki, I never got under full speed at 3,6 Ghz so 4 Ghz should be way over enough for any scene of the game.
Granted, but still I say so. I get like 12, while the rest of the game I get 45-60 constantly (so you can see why I mention it)
Pages: 1 2